Indices are collections of the largest as well as the most widely traded stocks. You might be familiar with some of the more popular indices including NASDAQ or the Dow Jones Industrial Average in the U.S., the Hong Kong Hang Seng, the Japanese Nikkei as well as the FTSE 100 in the United Kingdom.
Trading CFD Indices provides clients with exposure to all international equity markets, and is an extremely, effective hedging tool. worldFXM is well aware of the important role these instruments play in diversifying any portfolio. With all major indices available including; NASDAQ, DAX, FTSE, CAC, S&P clients can take advantage of global market sentiment with the benefits of leverage, fast execution qnd optimal trading conditions.
WorldFXM offers one of the largest selections of indices, covering markets around the globe. Whether you’re bullish or bearish about the global economy, our indices trading enables you to instantly trade long or short, 24 hours a day during the market week. The added benefits of trading equity indices with WorldFXM Markets include zero commissions or fees, leverage of your trade contracts of up to 100:1 as well as tight spreads. With these advantages, trading indices with WorldFXM Markets is the perfect opportunity to boost your trading success and your profits.
WorldFXM selection of 33 stock index CFDs includes:
- NASDAQ 100 – This index represents the value of 100 non-financial NASDAQ-traded companies
- FTSE 100 – The FTSE 100 is a collection of 100 of the largest publicly-traded UK companies
- S&P 500 – The value of the Standard & Poor 500 is based on the share prices of 500 leading US-based companies
- DJ EURO STOXX 50 – Euro Stoxx 50 collects together 50 of the largest European companies’ share value
- CAC 40 – A representation of 41 multinational companies traded on the French Stock Market.
Why Trade Indices with WorldFXM
- Extremely Tight Spreads – At worldfxm.com you can trade these instruments with no commissions or fees – our competitive pricing enables you to take full advantage of online Index trading!
- Leverage of up to 100:1 – Trade Indices with worldfxm.com and use higher leverage than what is readily available in the market.
- Trading Signals – worldfxm.com has partnered with Trading Central, an industry leading signal provider, to offer you signals straight from the trading platform.